By Stacy M. Brown NNPA Contributor A source whom can only be identified as a ‘neutral’ Montgomery County Court official, claims a tape played in court that helped convict Bill Cosby was either doctored or partly erased and the original recording contained information that would exonerate the comedian. “No one in the media, no one […]
Archive for the ‘White women as a tool to destroy black men’ Category
1. In 1892, L. F. Brown received Patent for Bridle bit Patent No. 484,994.
2. In 1940, Benjamin O. Davis Sr became the first Black general in US Army.
3. In 1940, Black newspaper owner’s group, the NNPA (Negro Newspaper Publishers Association), is founded.The group later changed its name to the National Newspaper Publishers Association.
4. In 1958, An estimated 10,000 students led by Jackie Robinson, Harry Belafonte, and labor leader A. Phillip Randolph, participate in a youth march for integrated schools in Washington, D.C.
5. In 1976, A full pardon is granted to Clarence “Willie” Norris, the last known survivor of the nine “Scottsboro Boys.” The group of black men had been framed in a 1931 conviction for allegedly raping two white women.
6. In 1990, Evander Holyfield knocks out James “Buster” Douglas in the third round to become the undisputed world heavyweight champion.
7. In 1992, Cito Gaston, as manager of the Toronto Blue Jays, became the first Black Manager to lead a Major League Baseball team to win a world series title, defeating the Atlanta Braves.
8. in 1994 Susan Smith (a white woman) set off a nationwide man hunt when she claimed that a Black Man had car jacked her and kidnapped her two young children. It was later revealed that she had murdered her two boys by buckling them in her car and driving them into a lake.
9. In 1997, The Million Woman March in Philadelphia at the Museum Of Art included Winnie Mandela and Maxine Waters as Keynote Speakers.
10. In 2020 Archbishop Wilton Gregory elevated to cardinal, making him the first African American appointed to the red-hat conclave.
2. In 1909, Matthew Henson became the first man to reach the North Pole.