Archive for the ‘Civil Rights’ Category
Don’t worry about the Govt taking your guns. Don’t worry about red light cameras or microphones on light poles. Don’t worry about fema camps. Why? We are already Fucked.
Every since the fall of the Roman Empire, those blood lines has vowed to get back into power. They have went to great lengths to get it right this time and with the modern technology that is available today, it is plausible.
There has been human experiments, such as installing a leader to a country and watching what happens when a group of people are singled out and put in concentration camps. Blacks were enslaved to see if the lies told would be believed in order to enslave them. Will it be accepted to fight for freedom while denying a race of people that same right. Would the justification of coming to a land and committing genocide on the indigenous people be accepted all the while claim freedom and prosperity for the intruders. Will it be accepted to go into a sovereign country and take or kill the leader. Many leaders of sovereign Countries have been vilified only for the sole purpose to take over the country and its resources.
A cold war was fabricated, all the while both countries were exchanging ideas on how to control the population (Education). While supposedly in a space race, collaborating with each other in that same race.
Education was changed from teaching children to think to training through repetition. It’s easier to control someone who can not think for themselves.
People have been conditioned to depend on the government. There is no self reliance. The Govt is depended on for drugs, money, food, and even their health. There is no wonder that most will believe anything that the Govt will say.
All the complaints that has been made has been remedied. They have been compensated for. Such as……
Don’t worry about guns. They will not be useful against the satellite defense system that is already set up.
Don’t worry about Street cameras. Satellite cameras can pinpoint and monitor your every move.
Don’t worry about microphones on light poles. Your phone, tablet or any other devices with GPS capabilities are already being monitored.
Don’t worry about Fema detention camps. They are Slave Labor Camps. They will be used to keep Mexicans in. Things are going to be made so bad (By the US backed drug operation) in Mexico that Mexicans are going to cross the border by the thousands. They will be put in these camps and told to either work or be shipped back. They tried it with American Indians and when they resisted, they were vilified as renegades. They tried it with Africans, even classifying them as animals. They couldn’t move forward because slave revolts became more and more.
Don’t worry about Jobs. The Mexicans will work, and you and I will kill each other over the jobs left. Mexicans have been training for American jobs for decades in Mexico.
Don’t worry about buying that new car, you won’t be able to afford the gas.
Don’t worry about buying all the gold you can get your hands on. It has already been tested. It was widely accepted when ownership/possession of gold was criminalized back in the 1930’s.
We have been medicated, sterilized, tested and hormoned to enormous Proportions.
Things to look out for…..
The Occupy wall street will diminish due to participation. Participants are likely to end up in the camps to prime the process.
Look for a (fake) terrorist attack. U. S. citizens will be sacrificed to numb your thought process with hopes that you will agree with anything they suggest.
Mysterious skirmishes with authorities occurring through out the U.S.
When the welfare checks, food stamps and social security checks stop rolling in will the the turning point. The point of no return. This will ignite the frustration that is needed to suspend the constitution, declare martial law. Like many European countries, the new world order will be a dictatorship. There will not be any elections, no constitution, civil rights or citizenship rights. There will be very few at the top and the rest will be slaves and servants.
1. In 1863, A Black woman was forcibly removed from a horse-drawn streetcar in San Francisco. Charlotte L. Brown, the daughter of James E. and Charlotte Brown was the victim. Her father, who ran a livery stable in San Francisco, brought suit on her behalf against the Omnibus Railroad Company. The successful suit resulted in $5,000 in damages awarded as well as the right of blacks to ride the street cars. The Charlotte Brown case was one of a few civil rights cases brought by prominent free blacks in California to protest discrimination on public transportation.
2. In 1890, The founding of Harris-Stowe State College (HSSC) is celebrated on this date. It is one of over 100 historical Black Colleges and Universities in America.
3. In 1900, J. W. Smith Received Patent for Improvement in games
4. In 1990, Playwright August Wilson won his second Pulitzer Prize for drama with the play “The Piano Lesson.”
5. In 2006, T.I.’s “King” Tops Jet Magazine’s top 20 album list.
6. in 2011, Cheyenne Woods, Tiger Wood’s Niece, a 20-year-old Wake Forest student, won the ACC Women’s Golf Championship with a closing round of 3-under 68. She played a bogey-free round, and won the ACC golf title by 7 shots!
1. In 1881, Spelman College (Atlanta GA) founded
2. In 1956, Nat (King) Cole attacked on stage of Birmingham theater by white thugs.
3. In 1967, Harlem (NYC) voters defy Congress & re-elect Adam Clayton Powell Jr
4. In 1968, President L. B. J Signs the Civil Rights Act.
5. In 1972, Benjamin L. Hooks named to the FCC.
1. In 1894, 117 Years ago Today, G. W. Murray Received Patent for Combined furrow opener & stalk-knocker
2. In 1894, 117 Years ago Today, G. W. Murray Received Patent for Culivator & marker
3. In 1968, 43 Years ago Today, U.S. Congress passes Civil Rights Bill banning racial discrimination in Housing market.