1. Alexander Thomas Augusta, first African American faculty member of an American medical school, Howard University.
2. Leon Preston Robinson IV, usually credited as simply Leon, is an actor and singer, who began his professional career as an actor in 1981. Mas portrayed David Ruffin, Little Richard and Jackie Wilson.
3. Cheryl James, better known as Salt, is an American rapper and actress. She is a member of the rap trio Salt-N-Pepa, which also includes Pepa (Sandy Denton) and Spinderella (Deidra “Dee Dee” Roper). Salt starred in The Salt-N-Pepa Show, a reality TV series focusing on reforming the group.
4. Boris Frederic Cecil Tay-Natey Ofuatey-Kodjoe, better known as Boris Kodjoe, is an actor and former fashion model. He is perhaps best known for his role as courier-turned-sports agent Damon Carter on the Showtime television drama series Soul Food and for his role as David Taylor in the film The Gospel . Additionally, he starred as Steven Bloom in the cancelled 2010 NBC action/drama series Undercovers, and as Luther in the film Resident Evil: Afterlife.
5. Lester Holt is a news journalist who anchors the weekend editions of NBC’s Today and Nightly News.