2. Howard Thurman, theologian and first black to hold a full time teaching position at Boston University. 110 Years ago
3. Harold Warren Moon, NFL Football Star 54 Years ago
4. Sinbad “David Adkins”, Comedian, As a child, he was the consummate jovial jokester, performing constantly for his three brothers and two sisters. 54 Years ago
5. Mike Felder, Major League Baseball Player 48 Years ago
6. Gary Antonian Sheffield, Major League Baseball Player 42 Years ago
7. Fabolous (John David Jackson), Rapp Artist
Delroy George Lindo, actor and theatre director. Lindo has been nominated for the Tony and Screen Actors Guild awards and has won a Satellite Award. He is perhaps best known for his roles as West Indian Archie in Spike Lee’s Malcolm X, Catlett in Get Shorty, Detective Castlebeck in Gone in 60 Seconds and Woody Carmichael in the Spike Lee film Crooklyn. He currently stars as Alderman Ronin Gibbons in the new TV series The Chicago Code.